Contact HOA Management Company
Capriana's Property Management Company handles numerous aspects of community business including:
- Collecting HOA dues
- Monitoring the community for compliance with CC&R's and bylaws
- Preparing the annual budget for review and approval
- Act as a liaison between Capriana and Capriana's attorneys and accountants
- Forwarding Architectural Review Committee (ARC) requests to the ARC
- Coordinating with title companies to provide CC&R documents and bylaws prior to close of escrow and to report unpaid HOA dues and assessments to be deducted from the seller's proceeds at close of escrow
- Managing landscape maintenance
- Paying community bills, like water and electricity for the landscape, annual tree pruning, etc.
- Working with the Board of Directors on both planning and problem resolution for the community.
The contact information for the current Property Management Company for the Capriana HOA is:
Arizona Community Management Services, LLC (AzCMS)
17787 N. Perimeter Drive, Suite A-111
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85255
Office: 480.355.1190 | Facsimile: 480.355.1191 | www.azcms.com
Payment Options: Visit the payment options page for details.
Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, lot number and community name in all communications.